The following Pierce County forms have been made available so that attorneys can retrieve and print Superior Court forms. All forms are designed for standard 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper and must be printed or copied to white paper. Some of the forms can be filled out on your computer and then sent to your printer. Some forms will populate many of the fields on the form for you. Additional court forms are available at the Washington State Courts web site.
Electronically file completed and signed forms with the Clerk of the Superior Court. You must have a LINX account and pin to efile. Contact the Clerk's Office for more information at 253-798-7757. The Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court located in Room 110 of the County-City Building at 930 Tacoma Avenue South, Tacoma, WA 98402-2177. It is open to the public from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M, Monday through Friday, except legal holidays.
|Arbitration Settlement/Order Removing From Arb Calendar||11/26/2008|
|Order of Continuance of Arbitration Hearing Date||4/28/2008|
|Request for Trial De Novo and to Seal Award||4/28/2008|
|Statement of Arbitrability||3/31/2016|
|Stipulation to Arbitrator||11/26/2008|
|Note For Commissioners Calendar||5/21/2001|
|Note For Motion Docket||9/08/2010|
|Note For Trial Setting||5/22/2001|
|Page 2 for Calendaring with Additional Attorneys||5/15/2001|
|Filing a New Case|
|Case Cover Sheet, Civil||3/31/2016|
|Case Cover Sheet, Domestic/Probate||3/31/2016|
|Confirmation of Service||1/7/2002|
|Declaration re: Electronic Signature on Document||6/2/2005|
|Motion and Declaration for GAL Extension of Time/Fees||11/29/2004|
|Order Appointing GAL on Behalf of Minor||4/5/2007|
|LINX Subscription Account Setup, Attorney/Staff||12/1/2015|
|LINX Account Setup, Self Represented Party||12/1/2015|
|LINX Subscription Account Setup, Commercial Subscriber||12/1/2015|
|LINX Subscription Agreement||7/13/2012|
|Local Rules for Pierce County Superior Court||9/1/2018|
|More Superior Court Forms...|
If you are experiencing problems displaying or using forms, try the following:
- In Adobe Acrobat Reader click Edit on the top menu bar. Choose Preferences, then General.., then Options and make sure that Display PDF in Browser is checked.
- The form will appear in a popup browser window. Confirm that your popup blocking software does not prevent this.
- Install or reinstall the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- Download the latest service pack for your web browser.
- If you had a problem with the forms and fixed it some other way please post a description of the fix using our Comment page, and we will make sure to add it to this list.
- If you still are not able to display or use forms please post a description of the problem using our Comment page.