Legal Information Network Exchange (LINX)
 Log On 
Infraction Hearing
An Infraction Hearing (mitigation or contested) can be scheduled online or you can request a hearing by mail for an infraction.

Order for Protection/Name Change
Petitions for Protection Orders and Name Changes and Small Claim Litigation are processed by District Court, located at the County City Building, Room 239, 930 Tacoma Ave S, Tacoma, 98402.

What can we help you with today?