- Search criminal, civil, and judgment cases by title or cause number.
- View criminal case attorneys, charges, docket, proceedings, and judgments.
- View civil case litigants, attorneys, docket, proceedings, schedule, and judgments.
- At the Clerk's Office: Use this web site to view and print public documents filed in 2002 or later.
- View and print criminal calendars which include anticipated trial dates.
- View and print the In-Custody Arraignment List, a list of inmates who are pending an arraignment hearing in a local court.
- View and print the Superior Court Readiness Docket which includes anticipated outcomes.
- View and print Superior Court civil calendars by judge or attorney.
- View the entire roster or search by an inmate's last name.
- View an inmates booking charges including links to related Superior Court cases.
- View, print, and download Superior Court documents that were filed in 2002 or later (a subscription is required).
- E-File and E-Serve Superior Court documents.
- View active cases.
- Confirm and strike non-trial proceedings on civil calenders.
- Complete Track Assignment Requests online. (Available in the Forms section.)
- View an attorney's proceeding calendar.